“Be the change you want to see in the world.”
What type of leadership can tackle the unprecedented challenges of our time?
In times of unprecedented social and environmental changes, many hunger for a new leadership marked by consciousness and the capacity to catalyse and to influence the larger systemic changes that have now become necessary.
It is time to go beyond the current individualistic leadership model and to develop an integral leadership model.
At Ekwanim Management, we believe that a new field of investigation is made possible by the meeting of mindfulness, management and the principles of ancient oriental wisdom.
Module 2: Interpersonal perspective
Based on the mindfulness techniques acquired that we continue to practice regularly, we will try to open ourselves to empathy, deep listening and dialogue, in 5 transformative steps:
- Become aware of your own internal theater
- Learn to understand your own emotions and those of others
- Enhance your capacity to recognise and diagnose behaviours
- Discover techniques to regulate emotions
- Learn to communicate from the heart
Module 3: Integral leadership training
Once we are trained to relax, to be patient, to listen, to dialog and to be empathic, and continuing to practice mindfulness regularly, we will progressively learn to transform our emotions into creation potentials and to develop a profound and genuine letting-go.
The ancient Buddhist wisdom teaches us that there is no situation, nor emotion that are inherently negative. The difficulty and the suffering comes from our resistance. By learning how to live the challenges and obstacles of life with relaxation, we can find the pristine wisdom hidden by our own difficulties. So, progessively, we we learn, in five steps:
- From domination to dialog
- From pride to generosity
- From seduction to empathy
- From jealousy to activity
- From self-deception to wisdom
Module 4: Transformational perspective
Having assimilated and having been trained to become an integral leader, and continuing to practice mindfulness on a daily basis, we are going to progressively support and help you to implement in your daily operations what you have learnt and understood, with a personal coaching.
Together, we will adapt what you have learnt in 4 steps :
- Assessment of the new acquired perspectives
- Diagnosis of the business and management needs
- Creation of an unified and integrated change management process
- Support in its implementation